Money Back Guarantee
We assess refund requests on a case-by-case basis as there are usually unique reasons as to why a refund request is made. Please note that if you request a refund, we may require documented proof that the quality of your order is low (e.g., scanned copy of your instructor’s feedback, plagiarism report, etc.). Should you feel it necessary to make a refund request, we will immediately forward your order to our Quality Assurance Department. After comparing their findings with the reasons for dissatisfaction, the necessary corrective actions will be taken. Any refund request must be made within the Refund Period.
In case We reimburse the money because of mistakes or some irrelevance to the initial instructions, our Quality Assurance Department, at its sole discretion, evaluates the quality of the Paper and refunds an amount comparable to the percentage of incorrect content in the Paper and mistakes present in it.
We provide various methods of contact (i.e. email, telephone, message board, and live chat) to facilitate communication between you, us and the writer assigned to complete an order. Using any of these methods, our Customer Support Center is available to you at any time and will respond to any refund request or other issue promptly. However, if such a request is not received using any of the aforementioned methods within the Refund Period, the company will not be obliged to honor or consider the above said request.
We offer a 14-day money back period for Papers less than 20 pages and a 30-day period for Papers more than 20 pages (”Refund Period”).
Refund Period begins on the date of Customer`s order deadline and expires on the last day of the Refund Period. In case you are not satisfied with any of the Services, you can submit a refund request according to these Terms within the Refund Period. Once the Refund Period elapses, We will not refund any amounts paid.
We will refund 100% of the payment in the following cases:
– The order has not been assigned to a particular writer. You can cancel your order and get a full refund any time before it gets assigned to a writer;
– In case you accidentally pay twice for the same order, we will refund you the second payment after your confirmation*
* If you place two identical orders and pay for both of them, we will assume that you need both orders completed and start working on them. Therefore, if any of the orders is paid by mistake, please, make sure you contact us immediately to clarify the situation. Of course you can cancel any order that you do not need before it is assigned to a writer;
– If for any other reason your order is sent to you after the deadline and you do not need it any more, you can request a full refund. However, in such cases, you cannot use the paper as it fully belongs to our company. We can decide to utilize it at our own discretion and we also reserve the right to publish it online as a sample of our work;
– The research did not align with the initial instructions indicated in the Order Form (this is subject to inspection by a Quality Assurance Department specialist;
– The level of plagiarism exceeded 10% as indicated in the extended plagiarism report.
We will refund some of the payment in the following cases:
– Up to 70% – if you cancel the order “in progress” before deadline if less than half the time has passed**;
– Up to 50% – if you cancel the order “in progress” before deadline if more than half the time has passed**;
** A writer has already spent a significant amount of time working on your order and must be compensated
– Up to 70% – if your order is late, but you still have time and would like to use the paper, we will recalculate the price according to previous deadline option. The difference in price will be refunded to you.
We will refund no payment in the following cases:
– If you accept order after;
– In case of timely delivery of the Product, We will not be responsible for failure of the Customer to download the Product. Please note that you will still be billed for the service rendered and no refund is guaranteed at this point in order to pay the Writer for the work done;
– If you received a low mark (score);
– If you are caught using our service;
– If your order is late because you did not provide some required information or materials on-time or we could not reach you via contacts provided, then you cannot claim a refund based on lateness. Please, be advised that it is very important to provide valid contact information, including your email address and phone number, so that we can reach you when emergencies occur;
– Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website. The latter includes, without limitation, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon, or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages;
– Non-refundable VAS – VIP Support, Assign the writer of your choice, Choose best writer automatically, Easy Bidding;
– Multiple Choice Question assignments and Problem Solving assignments are not subjected to any refund. Using answers provided by the writer automatically means their approval. In case writer scores less than 50% of correct answers you can be qualified for partial credit. The amount of credit is decided by the Customer Experience Manager separately in each case.